domingo, 29 de março de 2020

THE NORMALS WHO PREACH THE POWER OF JESUS ​​CHRIST, LIVE WITH MORE FEAR THAN THOSE WHO LIVE ON THE STREET EXCLUDED BY THEM

Mário Querino 29/03/2020



 “If the Virus is so lethal
So why don't any
Homeless was
Found dead? ” a


I ask too deep
That makes us reflect.
So I will answer:
In observance here,


Yes, it makes me understand,
Who, who else talks
In the power of Jesus Christ,
It really is in the face


That shows fear
More than faith in power
From the Lord Jesus Christ,
That heals and frees the being


Of any kind of evil.
Yes, it makes me understand,
That homeless people,
Because they live so bad,


They are more protected
For the appreciation of Christ,
Than the eloquent
As I see in the District.


Why are they idly
Day and night in a square
Or even on the street,
And the people see them and pass


Wide without appreciating
Their condition of life,
And Christians are afraid
Friends?


Certainly, residents
Not afraid of the street
Neither have they,
And there is a secret about that


That you can't reveal.
I already passed yes
Through this process,
And I didn't think life was bad,


For being a conscious guy
That life is high
And low, and Jesus Christ
It's in charge. Indeed,


For those who assist us
You think life is bad,
Because there is ragged
And to those who are elevated, give


To understand that there is suffering
In a life like this.
But no, when I was
On the street, there was no rush


For the hours to pass
And I come back from work,
To hug and kiss
The Varoa that on the shortcut


I already have to give myself
A hug, a kiss
And talk in a good way
In the country corner.


My days and nights,
They were the same thing,
There was no news,
It was like a crazy idea.


I didn't fear anything,
On this planet Earth,
And getting back to normal,
I live at the foot of the mountain


Afraid of even something
I never saw in life,
This Corona Virus,
If I lived on the street, I could


No the Corona Virus
Would have on me, never
I would be so afraid of him,
Because Jesus Christ does


Something wonderful here,
Towards residents
On the street, living outside
From gentlemen's space


And ladies who are already
Capable people
To stay in parts
More gentle and clean.


So the Corona Virus,
You won't waste time,
Investing in someone
That does not exhibit talents,


And it's rated nothing,
Although, they are good people,
For Jesus Christ the Son
Divine, coming to people


To give eternal life,
And these people are
That Jesus wants to set free,
How He set me free


For me to be your Writer
And Poet of God.
So, the Corona Virus
Leave yours alone


Homeless people do.
After all, there is no
No influence,
If the virus attacks them ...


Mário Querino - Poet of God

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

JÁ COMEU COZIDO EM FOGÃO À LENHA? SE NÃO, PERDEU A MELHOR COMIDA

    Mário Querino com feixe de lenha 03/05/2024 Se a gente achar O botijão de gás Com o preço alto, A gente vai atrás   De le...