quarta-feira, 27 de maio de 2020

IT'S NO GOOD TO PLAY, WHEN THING IS BEING REAL IN THE TERRESTRIAL SYSTEM WHERE NOBODY OWNS ANYTHING, EXCEPT THE LORD GOD



Yesterday, God showed
Your Power in the District
Titled Banana,
I found it very beautiful


The way the Lord
God visited the Earth,
Mainly here
On my saw foot.


It is obvious, on the eve
Of winter, God spoke
Through thunder
That even the light was missing,


For that lightning
If they looked good.
Of course, God visited
My District too


With many tears
In the form of rain.
It makes me understand
Without a doubt,


That God is feeling
With the lack of order
That exists between us,
And with that you can,


See the Corona Virus,
Yes, we are already
Islands in this region,
From Senhor do Bonfim.





From what I see here,
Only Antônio Gonçalves
And Pindobaçu has not yet
There are nasty viruses.


But from what I see,
God may even allow,
Because of thoughtlessness
That has the people here.


For many are
Who own Life,
And they run the System,
That already said to Marisa.


So, it's not my fault
If the virus guy visits,
The people are not innocent,
Viruses can arrive.


And God is already talking
Very loud through yes
Thunder, lightning
And rain. It's up to me


And you too, O man,
Interpret all of this
That we hear and see
Focus on municipalities.


But whoever plays like that,
Of his own conscience,
You have such faith in yourself
Really, and so you think.


Mário Querino - Poet of God

In God, whose word I exalt, in this God I put my trust and I will fear nothing. What can a mortal do to me? Ps 56: 4

Mário Querino 27/05/2020

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

QUEM JÁ AMANHECEU UM DIA ÉBRIO DE AMOR, QUE NÃO SE DEU BEM?

    Mário Querino 06/05/2024 Hoje, segunda-feira, Depois da oração, Liguei o computador E repleto de paixão   Comecei a escre...