segunda-feira, 25 de maio de 2020

POETA MÁRIO QUERINO LOOKS BACK AND REGRETS FOR NOT HAVING DONE SOMETHING BETWEEN THE DISTRICT OF BANANEIRAS WHEN HE WAS A YOUNG MAN

Mário Querino 25/05/2020


Time is flying
And I want to follow,
But while I think,
I wait for him and for you,


And my time is gone.
What do I do now,
I didn't want to do it before
When the good hours


They gave me a good chance
For me to do everything
With faith, vigor and power
New, and this Study


Invited me in the living room
For me to participate yes
With more attention,
But, I thought it was bad,


For being a boy here.
Now, studies saw
That I had the vision,
However, I only lived


Waiting for time,
But time never
Wait for no one.
Now, I look back,


I see lost time,
Just for lack of awareness,
Because I wanted to be,
This guy in the hinterland,


But I didn't appreciate it
I'm already giving
At my 3rd age,
In the Bahian corner.


Of course, now it's too late
For me to do good
That I'm aiming for,
Because the body has no


Plus the due vigor.
And what then, to do?
Wait for others
Who has no pleasure,


So, as I don't
I had it in my teens.
So if everything will iterate
With the guy who thinks


As I thought before
This guy who regrets
That time passes,
And the more you try


Do good things here,
Time runs like this,
Leaving me behind,
And dye by dye


Already weakening,
With white hair,
Many wrinkles on the face,
Falling into the ravines


No more strength and vigor.
Now look back and say:
“How much time did I waste
In the corner of the country,


And today, I want to practice
Something good with pleasure,
However my strength,
I already see it disappear


Beside my power.
Why i didn't
All I want to do
When I in this country


Was a teenager
And a robust young man
Among the Community
And public agencies?


Today, the spirit wants,
The soul and the heart
They aim to do everything,
But my vigor does not


It has more strength like that,
As I had before.
Today, I live with desire,
And I can't go on.


Sometimes I think:
So many new in power,
Full of money and strength,
You can do something good,


And they wait for time.
They don't see that time
Do not wait for anything,
And it passes like a wind.


Just like you left me
Behind, will leave you
Without doing something on Earth,
After will regret


And it will be too late.
So, young people from Earth,
Do something good,
In this good saw foot.


Don't be like I was,
Thinking that time
He would do everything for me,
And he was gone like the wind,


Leaving me behind.
Now, everything hurts,
Legs, arms and body
Whole, especially


The eyes, which are already
Weak to see
Much better, the mouth
Can no longer speak strong


The ears do not hear
As they wanted yes
Hear the good words,
The nose smells bad:


Pollution and everything.
And hands when doing something
They start to shake
And go back to the past,


But they can do nothing,
For what has passed
There will be no more chance,
O my dreaming friend.


Today, it is useless to be
The hardest guy,
Time gave you everything,
And you left it out.


Waiting for time,
And thinking that God
It would do its job,
And you here to eat,


Drink, dress, put on
At the expense of your parents,
Now man, it got old,
And you can't do more


Anything. If you didn't
In your youth,
O man, in old age want
Good prosperity? ”


Mário Querino - Poet of God

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

QUEM JÁ AMANHECEU UM DIA ÉBRIO DE AMOR, QUE NÃO SE DEU BEM?

    Mário Querino 06/05/2024 Hoje, segunda-feira, Depois da oração, Liguei o computador E repleto de paixão   Comecei a escre...