domingo, 31 de maio de 2020

NOBODY IS GOOD OR BAD FOR EVERYONE, MY MOTHER SAID: “EVERYONE HAS HIS OWN”

Mário Querino 31/05/2020


Someone asked:
“Why would a person
It becomes bad on Earth,
Where did you have a good life?


Now, in my intuition,
The person is not bad,
She was born as
The Lord wanted to create you.

So, however much it goes
Seeking Your Kindness
Or a good education,
Can get happiness


To live in camouflage
On planet Earth,
And others being blind,
Even in this mountain range.


But it never ceases to be
A person of genius
Bad among people,
So, today, I understand.


Because the word of God
(Bible) says, O my brother:
“Many of those who sleep
In the dust of the earth they will rise,


Ones for eternal life,
And others to shame
And eternal horror ... ”So,
Many on Earth dream
                                            Daniel 12: 2


Earn that eternal life,
However, its nature
It's just camouflaged,
To find wealth,


And live with bluster.
But any occasion,
“Good” nature can
There is a modification


That, many will notice
And they will say with regrets:
“The guy, they were good people,
And turned the thoughts,


Today, entered the world
Crime like that,
Is there still a way,
To leave the bad track


And live as it was before,
Such a good person? ”
What do I answer?
For the pain and the idleness,


You can camouflage again
And try to cheat,
To anyone,
But it doesn't satisfy me.


For the Word of God
(Bible) says: “The man
Who has many friends
I lose ... ”


All in time
Need. So,
“But there is a friend more
Arrived than a brother. ”
                                     Proverbs 18:24


“What is crooked does not
One can straighten; which is
You can't calculate the lack. ”
Now, now I will want
                                     Ecclesiastes 1:15


Being good people on account
Own? Who am I to
Change my nature
And get good or bad, O man?


I wouldn't be much better off
Be as I am?
To be a happy person,
There is no other secret,


Other than that, O friends:
Accepting yourself on Earth
As the Lord God did,
Especially at the foot of the saw.


So I'll never be good
For everyone on the floor,
And I'm not even bad
For everyone in this hinterland.


Not even Jesus Christ accepted
Someone to call it good.
Read what Jesus answered
To the young man with a strong tone


Voice: “Why do you call me
Good? Nobody is good but
One, that is God. ” Now I
I will confess to the brothers,


Friends, countrymen
And the world that I am
Good or bad people?
If not even Jesus accepted


Being called good,
Will I dare to be good?
If a Voice scolded
With Wisdom and Gift


Coming from God:
“Do not consider it impure
What God has purified. ”
Now, will I judge the future?
                                           Acts 10:15


Mário Querino - Poet of God

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

QUEM JÁ AMANHECEU UM DIA ÉBRIO DE AMOR, QUE NÃO SE DEU BEM?

    Mário Querino 06/05/2024 Hoje, segunda-feira, Depois da oração, Liguei o computador E repleto de paixão   Comecei a escre...