quinta-feira, 25 de junho de 2020

IT'S NO GOOD CONCERN NOW, THE GOVERNMENT HAS ALREADY DONE EVERYTHING AND THE PEOPLE DISMISSED THE STANDARDS, THINKING IT WAS POLICY

Marisa 25/06/2020


Good night my friends
And friends who listen
Right now what
I already report how you could


Reflect my heart
Already inspired by God
Through the Spirit
Holy that already gave me


The good opportunity
For me to speak and write
Very accurately,
That's why I'm here


Right now, yes,
To enjoy it well
The time that God gives
For me to talk too


About the situation that
The people live on Earth,
Mainly here
On my saw foot.


For while this
People who call for
Jesus' name, no
Get real, the nightmare


It will continue until the end.
For the Prophet Isaiah
More than 700 years ago
About this evil already said:


“Go, then, my people,
Enter your rooms
And close your doors
About you ... ”Now, in fact,


The Prophet announced
So: “Well, behold,
The Lord comes out of his
Place ... ”And what to do?


Now, punish injustice
Of the inhabitants of the Earth,
Especially from the District,
My good saw foot.


Yes, the land will discover
The blood of the bodies
And it will not cover up those
Who were killed.
                         Isaiah 26: 20-21

While the people
Back to Christ, life
It will continue like this, without having
Right, I already told Marisa.


Mário Querino - Poet of God

Poeta Mário Querino 

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

TEM GENTE QUE QUER SABER DE TUDO, NÃO PRA AJUDAR, E SIM, PARA FOFOCAR

  Mário Querino 08/05/2024 Alguém perguntou Para um amigo sim: “Quantas mulheres Tens? Fala pra mim.”   O amigo já receado ...