quinta-feira, 2 de abril de 2020

CONTROLLING THE HOME IS THE BEST THING DONE ON EARTH, WITHOUT HAPPINESS

Mário Querino 02/04/2020


All this I saw in the days
From my youth,
If I didn't practice,
Have authority father


Before his 11 children,
Still among poverty,
He remained steadfast
In the word of highness,


He wouldn't go back,
Even though 1 of us
Dance of calundu,
His voice was firm.


With that I grew up here
And I am so far
Bringing in the whim,
But the heart cries


For losing things
I need this day.
However, I couldn't
Because I obeyed,


And woe to 1 among us,
If I messed up
Here at the foot of the mountain,
Titled Banana trees.


However, I stop, I reflect
And I see it was good,
God wants me like this,
With vision and gifts.


And who, fears his father,
In fact, you fear God,
Does not speak or do
Bullshit here, I see,


For loving wisdom
More than anything.
And it is through knowledge
That I stop being deaf,


Blind and dumb on Earth.
Although, yes,
Now control me,
But, Jesus says to me:


“If you keep silent, man,
The stones will cry out,
And what will become of you
In the corner of the hinterland?


Do not apply the heart
To all words
Who say, for
Let there be no tears


Followed by curse.
Because you know yes
That you often have
Cursed, like that.


So don't be now,
Overly fair,
Not totally crazy,
Not to leave the public. ”


In our coexistence,
We must not show
Happiness and pleasure
Out of the ordinary, and it's


Always active Satan,
When he watches
And see the spouses well,
He dispatches a servant


Or servant to gossip
Just in order to sadden
A well-controlled home.
It is enough for the Devil to notice,


That is in peace and love.
I could already see all this:
When there is alacrity
The devil tries to end,


And then send someone
To uproot the joy,
Weak people with no idea,
Fall into the illusion of utopia.


Mário Querino - Poet of God

"Don't shout your happiness
So high, because envy
Have a light sleep. ”

(Popular proverb)

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

JÁ COMEU COZIDO EM FOGÃO À LENHA? SE NÃO, PERDEU A MELHOR COMIDA

    Mário Querino com feixe de lenha 03/05/2024 Se a gente achar O botijão de gás Com o preço alto, A gente vai atrás   De le...