sábado, 11 de abril de 2020

WHO FITS IN THIS POETRY, STOP, THINK AND ACT AS YOU SHOULD ACT, BECAUSE THE ENIGMA WILL END

Praça da Igreja - Distrito de Bananeiras - Pindobaçu - Bahia - Brasil 11/04/2020


I, Mário Querino, did
Yes, space analysis,
I've always lived happily,
But nowadays, I do


A comparison yes,
Which already leaves me
Have dye for dye,
The unexpected complaint.


For how many years
I have lived on Earth,
In the Bahian corner,
My good saw foot,


Between ups and downs,
And only now I step
For a weak time?
Did for me,


This is natural, O man,
Who already knows me
So, face to face?
You think you are praised,


Wanting to get down
Already about to enjoy
Of something that God is
Against everyone and you?


Try to get out of the head
This crazy idea,
Stop now, and listen
If only a little:


Your way is not
My trail, O man,
If happy, if you want
Stepping today, it is declared,


That I’m good enough,
I just want anything
Mine among people
That already give me Love.


On the contrary, I prefer
End the days yes,
Among the Corona Virus,
Although it is bad.


Experience has always been
Wonderful on Earth,
But it could be later,
Something vile at the foot of the mountain.


So I already observe
My space and I see,
That there is a mystery
In the country corner.


Mário Querino - Poet of God

Mário Querino 

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

JÁ COMEU COZIDO EM FOGÃO À LENHA? SE NÃO, PERDEU A MELHOR COMIDA

    Mário Querino com feixe de lenha 03/05/2024 Se a gente achar O botijão de gás Com o preço alto, A gente vai atrás   De le...