sábado, 11 de abril de 2020

THANKS FOR THE PARTICIPATION OF FRIENDS ON MY 58TH YEAR OLD BIRTHDAY DAY

Mário Querino 11/04/2020


I want first
Seize the good opportunity,
That the Lord God gives me
In this country corner.


It's the opportunity to live
58 years so happy,
Obviously, with pleasure
Among the wonderful people


That God has blessed
So that on this happy date,
Wish you happiness and something
Fill me for free.


Obviously, thank you
To my Lord God and Father,
Tintin for tintin
Search me well and make me


Be a friend of Jesus Christ,
Your beloved Son,
That always in the District
It has sparkled enjoyment.


Thank you happy too
To the Holy Spirit,
That has guided well
My life in the District.


Finally, I thank you
The one and the one who already
With pleasure and appreciation
Drafted to congratulate


For my 58 years yes,
And also enjoyed something
That I posted, just in order
To live happily by the side,


And still shared
Something because it matters,
Of course, because they found
That between this distance,


You can congratulate people.
This is cool in this life
May Jesus Christ always
Give it to friends.


So everyone, thank you
Congratulations yes,
That everyone has put
Directly to me.


Mário Querino - Poet of God

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

PARABÉNS, PARABÉNS, PARABÉNS... ÀS MAMÃES!

    Mamãe D. Marisa 03/05/2024 Ora, quando penso Nesse grande Dia Visto Dia das Mães, Na Chácara Santa Maria   Por fé vejo a ...