segunda-feira, 6 de abril de 2020

WHO IS FITTING IN THIS POETRY, SEEK TO AWARE, OTHERWISE IT WAS NOT WRITTEN FOR YOU

Mário Querino 06/04/2020


What goes through your head
Of the human being, with
Covid-19 on the Planet,
They’re already looking good,


Especially in Brazil?
Now, in my region,
Paint that is the best
Rejoicing and pretension.


Because you can tell
That professionals,
Of course, with the exception,
They are too happy.


Because the entity where
I work, yes
Closed for a long time,
And I think it's really bad


Earn without working.
So I take advantage
The quarantine days
To live satisfied.


So, internally
I do something else
In favor of Marisa
And my son Ahaz,


If you need, my
Son Alejandro, I'm
Ready to serve you,
As the Governor


He guides his people,
Especially the Bahians,
Because I am from Bahia,
I always keep grating.


But from what I see,
The Governor is
Always wiping
Ice, do not want to leave


Your people work,
For now to fight yes
The Corona Virus, but
Tintin, tintin,


People go to the site
Get together in a good way,
To make barbecue,
Drinking and dancing idly


Without anyone intervening.
There are teachers there,
And other professionals
Tintin for tintin,


They should set an example,
But no, it's the other way around,
Not staying on the streets,
They will enjoy the changing rooms.


Of course, I don't want to be
One against the Government,
But from what I notice
Now, I also wish


That everyone would deal,
I mean, work in the sector,
The entity where they stay
8 hours a day. I am


Human like everyone,
But under these conditions,
The Government is
Drying ice, and stocks


Like this, it's not worth
No, the penalty. Well, I
Accepted as a man,
Go to my sector.


Because it is not lawful,
I earning salary
Without working in order
To do what is necessary,


And yet, not having
Respect for the Standard
Dictated by the Organization,
And anyway


We should do it.
Case, the people do not want
Comply with this Standard,
Go to work, because it is


A compromise, yes.
Whoever can't take it,
Return to die
At home,


Right. However,
The company's salary,
Doing nothing in order
To abolish, for sure,


This amazing evil
Which is eliminating
People all over the Earth,
And they're not noticing,


The Government must,
Tell these people to go
To the labor sector,
It will be better than enjoy


And the country is sinking,
In the expectation that will
Get to the bottom yes
From a well, already unable


Someone to take you away.
So, I'm human,
Jesus is Love and God,
It's Justice. Well, Bahians,


Enjoy the days
Not to contract
With Covid-19, and not
To enjoy these days.


If a Teacher has already
Coming from family yes,
Doctor does not give
The example for me,


Who will give me,
The guy? Governor,
Send the people to go
To cope in the sector ...


Otherwise, it will only dry
Ice, without result,
Do you want to die?
Die busy ...


Mário Querino - Poet of God

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

QUEM MANTÉM A UNIÃO NUPCIAL? SEM DÚVIDA, É O AMOR, SEM AMOR SERÁ IMPOSSSIVEL

    Mário Querino & D. Marisa 03/05/2024 Ora, chegou 3 de maio, Data de Aniversário sim, Do Casamento Nupcial Que tintim por ...