sábado, 11 de abril de 2020

POETA MÁRIO QUERINO WALKED AND DID GOOD HAPPY BETWEEN NATURE, TO THE POINT OF MAKING POETRY



Today, Saturday, the 11th
April, I went to do yes
Walking, and seeing
So beautiful the Rio Aipim,


I photographed with pleasure
For then I display
To all who go today
Read the poetry I wrote


About our River Aipim.
Because when I went to do
My walk,
I photographed with pleasure.





When I returned yes
I found it at the right time,
Someone coming from the country
Happy on a bicycle.


Then I asked:
Can you photograph me?
The guy answered me:
"Hey, I don't know how to handle!"


So I said: Learn,
You just want to learn.
Then I turned on my cell phone
And I told you how to do it.





In fact, he managed
Photograph me well.
So there is nothing
Difficult when you have


An interest in doing
Something in favor of friends.
Of course, the guy was happy
And also grateful,


For photographing the Poet
At the time of the walk.
Now, leaving fear,
The thing will be accomplished.


Mário Querino - Poet of God

Mário Querino 11/04/2020

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

JÁ COMEU COZIDO EM FOGÃO À LENHA? SE NÃO, PERDEU A MELHOR COMIDA

    Mário Querino com feixe de lenha 03/05/2024 Se a gente achar O botijão de gás Com o preço alto, A gente vai atrás   De le...