terça-feira, 7 de abril de 2020

NEVER THINK ABOUT WANTING TO BE ANOTHER PERSON, GOD HAS ALREADY DONE YOU AS YOU ARE AND FOR THOSE WHO LOVE YOU

Mário Querino 07/04/2020


Man already has everything
To live well on Earth,
However, try to move forward,
Even in this mountain range.


Then it is blocked
For a greater force.
For man is like that,
Creature that seeks the worst.


Why do I say so?
Because the man doesn't
If you get addicted to something good,
And being ... There is exclusion


Social among others
Who live on Earth,
Mainly here
On my saw foot.


He wants to be a good man,
Do only good
What strokes people?
Think about being too


A guy isolated here,
And still striking yes
Like crazy and beast.
The man is until the end


An animal that only makes
The good when there is yes
Self-interest
That, tintin for tintin


Give him life as a gift.
On the contrary, it only makes
Something against the brother,
Although it is capable


To practice the best
On this planet Earth.
The man knows everything,
And in this saw foot,


I see a movement
Strange, however,
Quiet, out of love
The Lord Jesus Christ,


And to know that all this
It passes like the wind,
And I will not finish
My thinking.


Sometimes I touch the content,
Not to avenge myself,
Because I'm already aware
Nothing will do.


And I won't waste time
With things from Satan,
That always sends yes
Someone to take peace.


I have something to do,
And I won't waste time
With something I already know
That passes like wind.


Well, I'm just addicted
In something that only builds:
Vigil and prayers yes,
When the soul is already


Wanting to think yes
In some bullshit
In this saw of mine,
Titled Banana.


So I already feel
So a man
Quiet without thinking
Let this Grace (name),


Come be disappointed,
Because I'm already aware
Of everything I do
And everything that I ready.


And I will never take
In appreciation if someone
Talk about me,
Because there is also


Right to think, to speak
And act, I'm not obliged
To disappointment by those
Acts to your satisfaction.


When God made me,
He already made me different,
That between 4.54 billion
For years, there are no people


Or man as I am
Me on planet Earth,
Mainly here
On my saw foot.


And if someone is
Wanting to clone me,
You're wasting time,
For you will never reach


Be me, not like me
I'm on planet Earth,
Especially here
At the foot of the mountain.


Of course, whoever thinks
That will disappoint me,
You can take your horse
From the rain, and calm down.


Because it won't be,
Nor will you find another
As I am on Earth,
He will try to go crazy,


However, I am unique
Among those who lived,
Those who live and will live
In the land. They already lost,


They already lose and will lose
All this goodwill
To want to imitate me,
Because it has no purpose,


Because I am unique,
God just made me like this,
And there was no digital equal
The one in me,


Neither has and never will,
Because I was formed
By Divine Wisdom,
I will be disappointed,


As bad as another,
What are you already aware of?
I will pay for my actions,
Thus, I will live in Peace.


Mário Querino –Poet of God

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

JÁ COMEU COZIDO EM FOGÃO À LENHA? SE NÃO, PERDEU A MELHOR COMIDA

    Mário Querino com feixe de lenha 03/05/2024 Se a gente achar O botijão de gás Com o preço alto, A gente vai atrás   De le...