terça-feira, 21 de abril de 2020

WHAT HAPPENS IN YOUR HEART ON APRIL 21, TIRADENT HOLIDAY?

Poeta Mário Querino 21/04/2020


Today is a memorial day,
Day when Brazilians
Load into memory
Tiradentes all day.


Because Tiradentes went here
A person who did
Born to our History,
So dye by dye,


I, Mario Querino, do
My role as a citizen
Brazilian, and I want to do
As long as it exists on the ground,


Of course, in this dimension
Entitled planet Earth.
Still living almost
Isolated on this saw foot,


I, Mario Querino will do
My human part,
In fact, with or without
Such money or cash.


But certainly, we
Will do it with work
What the heart craves,
For with Jesus the shortcut


It is always sparkling.
Of course, it doesn't matter,
The time when it comes
Something good in our hands.


Because God's time,
It is not our time,
Also our time
It's not God's, I think


Aware of all this.
However, whoever thinks that,
You can do everything you want
With your own power,


Try to do it well,
However, I assure you,
That will only run yes
Behind the wind, and die


Deluded into something strange
Or someone else, because his power
It's like a grain of sand
That I see disappear


On a beach. So now,
Go do what you want
Do, without first praying in
Name of Jesus of Nazareth.


You can even do it,
However, its stability
It won't last forever,
Your happiness is interim.


So I hope so
The time of the Lord God,
To do something and own
Something on Earth. I think:


Without Jesus I am nothing,
However, with Jesus Christ,
I feel like a human being
Very creative in the District.


But it is not worth my having
Heart filled with something
May you belittle your brother,
Even though it is stopped.


Because when I pass
Judging my brother here,
I will really forget
That I do need to exist.


But while I'm
Judging and condemning
My brother, I'm already
Being in the Bahian corner


Yes, tried and convicted.
So, as I'm not
A lawyer and not a judge,
I do the part that the Lord


Determines for me yes
All day long.
And there's nothing better
Than do the poetry.


And after all, I can
Confess while dealing,
That on this planet Earth
And in Heaven, Poetry is life.


So now, I do
My happy prayers:
Lord, take care of the Soul
This Martyr Tiradentes.


Mário Querino - Poet of God

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

JÁ COMEU COZIDO EM FOGÃO À LENHA? SE NÃO, PERDEU A MELHOR COMIDA

    Mário Querino com feixe de lenha 03/05/2024 Se a gente achar O botijão de gás Com o preço alto, A gente vai atrás   De le...